Tuesday 12 October 2010

Famous Fan Kajol: "Sridevi is a temple of acting"


Manish Malhotra and Kajol greet Sridevi at the store launch of Manish in Mumbai - the designer pulled Sridevi out of retirement to invite his favourite muse for the event. 

Kajol, "My Favorite actress. I think Sridevi. I would have to say. She is my favorite. I love her. I told her one day I met her you should really open up a school. Because its amazing she knows... I mean if you watch her she knows everything about her job. It's not only about standing in front of the camera. She knows how she should hold her body, how to cut her weight, how she should stand, face, speak, light... She knows how to light her face. Most actors do not pay attention to these details." 

-- Conversation with Aamir Khan. 

See clip of Kajol speaking about Sridevi here

Below: Kajol greeting Jeetendra and Sridevi at Screen Actors award ceremony. 

No comments:

Post a Comment