Tuesday 31 May 2011

g magazine: Sridevi: Touchstone


"The story on South Indian heroines and how they've ruled the roost for decades had been cooking since a long time. The story was well-discussed and each staff member was commissioned a task. The article when compiled was exhaustive but still there were boxes that needed researching. Here, Vraj Shah of Gujarati Jee with his experience proved a help. Our decision to shoot a join photo-session with all the top South Indian heroines caused delay however. Eventually, we opted for Sridevi as the representative of the entire clan."

-- Editor Bhawana Somaaya



Another fab cover for 'g' magazine with Sridevi. Wish I had this issue and feature.












Below: Sridevi fan art.

4 comments:

  1. I have the same Magazine with me...
    U can contact me if you want

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello ... If you don't mind can you please photograph the pages of sridevi from the magazine and send me them ... Please please please I always wanted the pages please can you send me the pictures of that pages from that magazine ... Please reply

      Delete
    2. Hello ... If you don't mind can you please photograph the pages of sridevi from the magazine and send me them ... Please please please I always wanted the pages please can you send me the pictures of that pages from that magazine ... Please reply

      Delete
    3. Sorry, don't have it. These images were found on the net.

      Delete