Friday 3 June 2011

Sridevi in purple: Styled by Manish Malhotra, "I'm CRAZY about Sridevi."

G magazine's last centrefold of Sridevi. Too gorgeous. 
Shot by Rakesh Shreshta, styled by Manish Malhotra. 

Manish Malhotra, "I'm CRAZY about Sridevi. I was a rank newcomer, when she chose to work with me. I worked with her for seven years. Her knowledge about dress designing is amazing. She's a quick learner too. She's picked up a lot of tips on dressing as the years went by. She wore lovely clothes in some of her films like Chandni, Lamhe and Chaalbaaz. My best work with her was in Judaai." 

From the article: Manish Malhotra on all those who have dressed to kill. 

His list of favourites included;  Madhubala, Sadhana, Helen, Zeenat Aman, Mumtaz, Parveen Babi, Tina Munim, Rekha, Sridevi and Urmila Matondkar. 

-- From Filmfare annual, 1999

No comments:

Post a Comment