Monday, 5 December 2011
The Best of Filmfare
The December 7, 2011 edition of Filmfare magazine is a collector's item. With an encyclopedic coverage of the A-list of B'wood actors/actresses, they have a fab recitation of Sridevi's most memorable quotes and covers on p230-233.
- no credit to the photographer Shantanu Sheroy - who took the two best snaps in the article
- p231, Chandni was released in 1989, not 1990
- p232, pic of Sridevi with yesteryear actress Ashalata is from the sets of Sadma, not Solva Saawan.
- p233, in the sub-section, the best Filmfare covers of Sri, well, obviously its purely subjective and a matter of taste/opinion but there have been others that were better, particular those shot by Rakesh Shreshta and Gautam Rajadhyaksha.
- p233, Caption on pic as Mr India, when its clearly a shot from Roop Ki Rani's title song.
Still, a must-grab. Head to the newsstands now. Its an illuminating edition.