Wednesday 28 March 2012

Famous Fan: Dimple Jhangiani, "I adore Sridevi!"


Dimple’s love for Sridevi Dimple Jhangiani (below left), playing Nimrit in Rajan Shahi's Amrit Manthan on Life Ok recently shot for the on-screen party thrown by character Mahinder Malik played by S.P. Lalwani to show his power in the society. 

Adaa Khan got dressed up as Princess and Dimple got to dress up like Sridevi of Chandni. She was very happy to be doing so as she is a die hard fan of Sridevi she confirms, 

"I have grown up watching Sridevi films. I just adore her. She looks stunning and my her all time favourite films include "Sadma", "Chandni", "Lamhe" and "Chalbaaz". I am very fond of dancing especially on Sridevi Songs. I have never met her but meeting her is top on the list of my wishes. I wish she reads this. she is a diva in real sense of the word." Shruti Jambhekar, 

TNN | Mar 28, 2012, 03.23PM 
IST 
From Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Dimples-love-for-Sridevi/articleshow/12441052.cms



No comments:

Post a Comment