Wednesday 12 September 2012

Tiff Report: Critics all a-twitter about Sridevi's luminous return in English Return: First Reports of audience and critics reaction

As English Vinglish premieres at the Toronto Film Festival, some lucky, lucky scribes have already had a viewing of the film. 

All a'twitter as we hear (mostly) positive pre-reports; 

Daniel Ashwin Pillai (reporter) @Daniel_Pillai Just finished watching @EnglishVinglish at #TIFF12. Such a sweet film! Made me so emotional! 

@amritaIQ I *adored* English Vinglish. What a classy, charming delightful comeback for Sridevi! 

Katherine Matthews @kaymatthews I absolutely and utterly adored English Vinglish. Sridevi is luminous, charming. Best film I've seen at #TIFF12 Laughed and wept through. 

Jorge I. Castillo @jicastillo #EnglishVinglish is hit-and-miss, but that #Sridevi is one charming lady. #TIFF12 

Jessica Wong @TO_jwo
@itsFLETCH A P&I, so rarely get ovations. Sridevi was luminous & magnetic. Really sweet film, feels like a crowd-pleaser for N-A audiences.
 





1 comment:

  1. sri mam. wish u the best n u remain the way u dress in the movie in real life also. that makes u a true indian Sreedevi.

    ReplyDelete