Sunday 6 January 2013

Hello! 23 Super Achievers of the year 2012: Sridevi: Shobhaa De presents actress award

Well, Hello! Sridevi!! On the cover of the Super Achievers issue. But naturally.

See archive of shots from Hello! here.

Sridevi on Winning: "How time flies! I just felt very good about Gauri Shinde's script when she showed it to me. I have a good connection with her. Honestly, it all happened so fast - I don't even realise when I signed, acted in the film; now it's already released and the success has put me back on my toes! I am very, very honoured to be receiving this award, I thank everyone at HELLO, it is very heartwarming!"

 

Sridevi with Shobhaa De


Click to enlarge pic




Bollywood Queens: Madhuri Dixit and Sridevi at the Hello! Mumbai bash

No comments:

Post a Comment