Friday 31 March 2017

Raveena Tandon, "I respect Sridevi, I've been her biggest fan..."


Raveena Tandon and Sridevi are coming with their projects, Maatr and Mom roughly at the same time with film posters that are... incredulously similar.

Comparisons being drawn between both the films seem inevitable, both stars of the 90s, with titles that mean exactly the same, both making a return to the big screen after a hiatus... And of course, both starred together in the film Laadla (back in 1994!).

In an interview Raveena Tandon has said, "She [Sridevi] is a senior, I respect her a lot and I've always been the biggest fan of hers. I am proud that, whether it's Pink, Mom or Maatr, our industry is making these films today. I hope such films are made more. So, there is no comparison. I feel a message like this should be given at least six months a year to wake up people."

For more, check out TOI 

No comments:

Post a Comment