Monday 26 February 2018

Manish Malhotra: I will never get over this loss RIP Sridevi


Sridevi and I first met in 1990 when she was already a superstar and I was beginning my career. Working with an icon I always called 'Ma'am' was a turning point in my career, as it was the beginning of many associations and a longstanding friendship beyond work. We have seen each other grow professionally and personally -- it was amazing to see the roles she blossomed into, her passion for painting, and the doting wife and mother she was. I met Sridevi very recently in Dubai and we just had so much to share.

 


  • manishmalhotra05This was our last picture together and just 4 days ago .. I will never able to get over this loss


UPDATE: Pictures of Sridevi from her final public appearance. Who knew then, this was her curtain call...



 

1 comment:

  1. ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

    ReplyDelete