Monday 26 February 2018

Oscar Nominee, Director Shekhar Kapur remembers Sridevi

shekharkapurVerified
  • shekharkapurYou were the most exciting actress I ever worked with. Your energy on camera was scintillating. There was not a moment on screen that you did not have the audience in your grip. Be it an emotion, a comic moment, a dance.
    You were so innovative. You always did far far more than I asked of you . You were never less than surprising.
    As a human being you were incredibly supportive of those you were close to. I remember when everyone was going at me for a film that was threatening to fall apart .. you fought for me like a tigress. You were so loyal to your Directors.
    It’s unbelievable that you passed. Unexpected, sudden and shocking. It shook us all. We were waiting for Mr India 2 ! Honestly .. that film should have been made by now .. It’s devastating for Boney, your daughters and your family .. I know up there you will still be looking forward to your daughters debut .. but we will never get over your presence on this Earth, Sri Devi !

    #sridevi #mrindia #film
  • Shekhar Kapur tweets; "I remember my first shot with the immortal Sri Devi. It was a long one minute shot from a song and dance sequence. The energy emotion rhythm and grace in that one shot was so stunning that I forgot to say cut .. and she just carried on.. there'll never be another like #Sridevi. 



Above: Loving and living for the Sridevi gif from Mr.India! She was so cute and funny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment