Wednesday 13 June 2018

Sumeet Vyas remembers Sridevi

Sumeet Vyas essayed the role of the cab driver Salman Khan in English Vinglish and got to work with 'the' Sridevi. Here's what he remembers of the legend;

You worked with Sridevi in English Vinglish.
The experience of working in English Vinglish changed my view of how to look at cinema and my career in it.
Before that, I wasn't really serious about this avenue.
The experience was so lovely that I realised this could be as much fun as theatre. Plus, you reach out to so many more people.
Working with Sridevi was a fantastic experience.
I think she is the chosen one among so many actors. It was a special experience working with her, I don't know how to put it in words.

From Rediff 

Sumeet Vyas with Sridevi and his other co-stars of the film English Vinglish at the Mumbai premiere below: 

1 comment:

  1. ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

    ReplyDelete