Saturday 18 August 2018

Sridevi on the sets of Mom with child artist Riva Arora


Sridevi with the child artist Riva Arora who played her daughter Piyu in the film Mom. Ever maternal Sri, if you go through the archives of our blog, you'll see the bond she has with child artists - herself having been one. She's always protective, indulgent, kind and generous.






rivarora_Happy Birthday Sridevi mom ....Missing someone and not being able to see them is the worst feeling ever.” whenever i shoot ....“I keep myself busy with the things I do but every time I pause, I still think of you.”Missing someone is your heart’s way of reminding you that you love them.”“My memory loves you.... Happy birthday to you ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ#sridevi #birthdaygirl

At the audio launch of Mom.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment