Monday 8 November 2010

These are a few of my Favourite Things: Sridevi




Sridevi in her own words... and handwriting! All images of Sridevi here, from the sets of Laadla.

From August, 1994 Stardust.

These are few of my favorite things:

I love - This Green planet
I prefer to forget - How we are spoiling this green planet
I dig - Good screen play
I get turned on by - Good screen play
My biggest assets - My family
My sex appeal - My Jeans...er... Genes
My passion - Pomeranian puppies, Pineapple ice-cream, pack time
My greatest necessary - To know if there are make-up rooms in after-life
My sorrow - That there might be no after-life
My most unforgettable moment - Filmfare for "Chaalbaaz"
My favorite bedroom line - To the Star I prefer Door-darshan
My strength - To view life from a distance, yet be part of it
My favorite possession - My emotions
My special ability - To do Kathak at the edge of a cleft
My most embarrassing moment - When I fell of the cleft
What bored me most - The ride to the hospital after I fell off
What painted me most - The treatment in the hospital
What I avoid most - Dancing on the cleft / Sly Stallone phone calls
What tires me most - Re-takes in re-make
What touches me most - When re-make is a super-hit
My birthday - Another day closer to the edge
click to enlarge
Be away from drugs
With love - Sridevi

1 comment: