Friday 29 October 2010

Sridevi with Kareena Kapoor, Fardeen Khan at audio launch of film Khushi (2003)

Sridevi joins the cast and crew of the Hindi film Khushi (2003) for its audio launch. The movie was produced by Sri's husband Boney Kapoor and she was the star of the hour at the event. 

Seen here with Kareena Kapoor, Fardeen Khan, Boney Kapoor, daughters Khushi and Janhvi Kapoor.  

At the event, famous fan, actress Kareena Kapoor said, "Whenever my mom and dad weren't in the house I would sing and dance like Sridevi. I was completely mad about her. I would show my theatrics - hand gestures and facial expressions - before the mirror. I am extremely happy to be associated with Sridevi in Khushi and her husband, Boney, who is like family. I never felt for a second that I was working with a strict unit."

Looking absolutely stunning in a blue sari, Sridevi was constantly with her oh-so-cute cherub children throughout the event. 

Below; additional pics of Sridevi visiting the sets of the film to chill with the leads Fardeen Khan and Kareena Kapoor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment