Thursday 25 August 2016

Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Sridevi is my favourite actress




The actor, or rather, the star, has been a big fan of Sridevi and now he has the opportunity to work with the iconic star in Ravi Udyawar's Mom. "She is my favorite actress," he shares. "I have seen her films Himmatwala, Chandni and Sadma multiple times and can watch her performances on a loop. She's very professional. She will come on the set on time, will do her part without any fuss and quickly leave."

Post and pre filming of the film Mom, Nawazuddin Siddiqui speaks about Sridevi.

"Sridevi is my favourite actress. I have seen her films, Himmatwala, Chandni and Sadma multiple times and can watch her performance on a loop," says Nawazuddin Siddiqui.




1 comment:

  1. No Doubt, Nawazuddin Siddiqui is one of great Indian Actor. Peoples love him due to him due to his heart touching acting. Nawazuddin Siddiqui Net Worth is very high as other famous Indian Actors.

    ReplyDelete