Tuesday 30 October 2018

Sridevi and Nagarjuna on the sets of Khuda Gawah: Beautiful Sridevi in blue





Wow! Rare pics of gorgeous Sridevi and Nagarjuna on the sets of Khuda Gawah. Sridevi looked soooo stunning in the song "Mere watan mein maine suni hai..."

click to enlarge




The Interview: 
Filmfare: Khuda Gawah is an out and out Amitabh film with Sridevi in a double role. So what are you, a leading hero in the South, doing in the film? 
Nagarjuna: I accepted the role because I knew this was my big chance to work with Amitabh Bachchan. There was no other reason, I've always been a fan of his, ever since the Bombay to Goa days. That's the first film I've seen of his, it had been a dream to meet him some day, so when I did get this chance to work with him, why should I have turned it down?

No comments:

Post a Comment