Wednesday, 2 September 2026

Sridevi and Sudeep in the Tamil film Puli (2015): Happy Birthday Sudeep!

 

Sridevi and Sudeep in the Tamil film Puli (2015).

Shame the movie was rubbish and didn't measure up to Sri's... or anyone's standards. 

Born on 2 September 1971, actor Sudeep turns 54 today. We wish him the very best. 

Sudeep, "Srideviji is an epitome of perfection. Recently, when we were shooting for a scene together, I was noticing her minute expression. Suddenly, I realized that I didn't act. I was just standing watching her. I later had to re-shoot those portions. What came to my mind then was Mr.India. I've watched her films so many times and little did I wonder that I would be working with an icon. The way she has maintained herself, the aura she carries - she easily makes anybody feel old. Sometimes, you wish you aren't in the shot. On the first day of the shoot, she came up to me and said, "I saw Eega and you were wonderful.'. I was smiling so much that I didn't say anything..." 

No comments:

Post a Comment