Sunday 11 April 2021

Apna Time Bhi Aayega’s Tannaz Irani reveals how Sridevi was her source of inspiration

Actress Tannaz Irani [below] reveals how she has faced some massive challenges, especially with the language barrier in the entertainment industry and how Sridevi was one of her biggest role models. She says, “I observed a very important thing. Till their very last roles, stars like Sridevi and Hema Malini also never really spoke Hindi eloquently, but they handled the scene with their talent. In fact, very early on in my career, I was influenced by Sridevi ji. I realized that she struggled with the language barrier as well, however, she executed all her roles with finesse and performed them carefree and with a lot of passion. She has always been my muse and I have always looked up to her, especially seeing how far she came. I feel she is probably the only woman in Bollywood who has been such a humungous superstar and It’s nice to be influenced by such people who have overcome so many hardships.”






No comments:

Post a Comment