Thursday 1 September 2022

Sridevi: Quote, Unquote: TBT to 1991: "If heroes can with with new girls, then why can't heroines work with new heroes?"



Everybody's talking of your latest move of signing films only with new heroes and none with your regular ones?

Sridevi: I don't like this question. I have never planned my career, so if you say that I have planned this so-called move, where I have signed films with heroes like SALMAN KHAN , DEEPAK MALHOTRA, AVINASH WADHAWAN and SANJAY DUTT, then you are mistaken. I have never dictated which artist to take or not to take. I am only concerned with the director and my role. 

The film with SANJAY is an old film and I have only done one schedule for this. I am working with DEEPAK in Lamhe and there are two films with SALMAN besides another with AVINASH which is a MAHESH BHATT film. 

Who am I to promote DEEPAK or anyone? If the heroes can work with new girls, then why can't the heroines work with new heroes?

Chandramukhi and Chand Ka Tukda are interesting films so I signed them not because of SALMAN or any artiste. How can you say that my pairing with SALMAN will not succeed? It's for the audience to decide and he's a good actor," SRIDEVI. And added. "With every new set up I feel like a newcomer. Each actor has his own style, Jeetuji's pictures were different, ANIL KAPOOR, SUNNY DEOL, and the others each had their own style and their films were different from each other.

Sridevi

Showtime Magazine 1991

Shout out to Instagram account Bollywood Memories: https://www.instagram.com/bollywoodmemories0/

1 comment:

  1. She signed a film with Avinash wadhwan . Which film that?

    ReplyDelete