Saturday 13 May 2023

Lady in Red: Sridevi styled by Manish Malhotra in the 90s

 

Lady in Red: Sridevi styled by Manish Malhotra in the 90s 

Originally published in Stardust magazine in the early 90s. 


After so many years, films and performances, do you have anything left to accomplish?
For an actress, there can never be an end. I was watching Sally Field in Not without My Daughter, and I said, "My God, what a performance!" As long as there are powerful roles and powerful films, an actress can never call it quits.

How do you get the time to see films?
After pack-up, I head straight for my LD (laser disc player) and I watch movies because they involve me completely, like I couldn't' take my eyes off The Bodyguard and Cliffhanger though I saw them late at night.

November 1993 Filmfare interview with Sridevi. 



No comments:

Post a Comment