Tuesday 12 July 2011

Hrithik fan boys at Sridevi: And vice versa: Hrithik Roshan's first leading lady Sridevi

Upon the release and massive success of Koi Mil Gaya, Hrithik Roshan was flooded with congratulatory calls. 

A special ring from his first leading lady, Sridevi,  also came through. 

Filmfare: What kind of feedback did you get from the film industry? 
Hrithik Roshan: Countless phone calls and congratulatory messages. I'm absolutely ecstatic. I've stored every single sms I got appreciating my work because I want to read and re-read them all. Though I can't go through the whole list, I must tell you about the ones I really value. Like Sridevi who said, `Hrithik, you are the jadoo of the industry.' 

For those looking perplexed, when Hrithik was a child-artist, he worked with Sridevi - who was a superstar in the mid-80s in Bollywood. Both are amazing in Bhagwaan Daada - watch the film online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment