Friday 13 January 2012

Aasha Bhosle with Sridevi

In an exclusive chat with the iconic, legendary singer, the divine Aasha Bhosle, she mentioned working as the screen-songstress for Sridevi! 

From her film Tohfa, Sadma to Gumraah, Aashaji sang for Sridevi for decades. She says, "I loved Sridevi, a beautiful face, such gorgeous eyes. I loved her in Nagina. And she was a doll. Every-time I meet her at an event, she runs to me and gives me a hug. To me, she's still a kid. I sang for her in her first Hindi film so our bond goes back over years. I haven't been asked to sing for her again [in the upcoming English Vinglish] but if they did, I'd happily do it. I'd keep a little 'masti' in my voice when I sing for her. She's so bubbly on screen..." 
 -- Aasha Bhosle. Jan 12, 2012


 

No comments:

Post a Comment