Saturday 30 September 2017

Sridevi and Jeetendra at the mahurat of Himmat Aur Mehanat (1987)



Jeetendra and Sridevi with director K Bapaiah and producer during the mahurat of Himmat Aur Mehanat (1987) 

Rare pic! And context!! Sridevi at the mahurat [launch] of Himmat Aur Mehanat (1987)

Not sure if these scenes finally made it into the final cut of the film - pity, Sridevi looks gorgeous.


click to enlarge





Sridevi, "I am not friendly with anyone in particular. Yes, at times I'm aloof and seem cold. And it's because I treat films purely as a profession. Once my work is done. I pack up and come home. It's not a place to make friends. It's merely a place to work."

-- Sridevi quote from 1987. 


Left: Rare picture of Sridevi getting ready with her hair dresser fixing her tresses in the back. 
 


Sridevi and Jeetendra on the cover of Mayapuri, Hindi tabloid. 



No comments:

Post a Comment