Friday 5 November 2010

Choti Choti Baatein: Sridevi

Sridevi fills out this pop quiz about... herself! 
MOVIE magazine

I was born: To be an actress 
Short heroes are a problem: I am 5' 7 1/2" na 
It's my height that saves me: Otherwise I am 63 kgs! 
Affectionately I am called: Sri 
My name means: Goddess of wealth 

Three things I like: Flowers, water, mist 
Things I dislike: Heat, sweating and this cold which I can't seem to shake off 
I am terrified of: Flying 
My desires are: All fulfilled 
My relationship with God: Belief, not ritual, is important. I don't do pooja everyday 

The best gift I've ever received: On my last birthday I woke up to find a huge and lovely birthday card lying in front of me from my parents. Inside it was written, "You look more beautiful today than you did yesterday and tomorrow you'll look more beautiful than you look today." 
I love sinking my teeth into: Boiled chicken. But I have this tendency to put on weight so I go easy on my eating 
My diet plan: Luckily I lose weight just as easily as I put it on. I just have to control the amount of ice-cream and pastries that I eat 
Fave designer: Myself. I am designing my own clothes for Heer Ranjha 
For design references: I look at old paintings 

Fave perfume: Natural fragrance 
Like Chandni, I too love: White 
Best friend (s): Mom and sis
I'm not a typical Leo: They're supposed to be ferocious. I'm soft. They're talkative, I'm quiet. But on occasion, I can become quite leonine. Just hope you don't cross my path then. 
To relax, I: Spend time in my bathroom 

My bad habit: I can't stop sticking my tongue out - like a school girl. 
I can't get over: Michael Jackson. The way he sings, the way he dances. He's so much better than me. 
Fave joke: One telephone to another, 'You're too young to be engaged.' 
If I were a burglar I'd steal: My sister's puppy. I've wanted it for a long time now. 
Bombay is: A strange city. Madras is home. 

I get tense about: Being late for my shooting 
My most humiliating moment: When as a child artiste down South, a heroine (who I won't name) told me: 'You'll never make it!"

All pictures by Rakesh Shreshta 









No comments:

Post a Comment