Thursday 2 June 2011

Mini-interview: A Quick chat with 'the' Sridevi on the sets of Roop Ki Rani Choron Ka Raja (1993)


A short and sweet interview with Sridevi, from the sets of Roop Ki Rani Choron Ka Raja back in 1993. 

Pics from her fab dukhiyari Madrasi comedy scene. She really was the best part of the entire film! 

Sreedevi 


Q: You’ve attained the kind of success that no woman has. How do you feel? 
A: Frankly I’m just an ordinary woman in an extraordinary situation, that’s all. Otherwise, I’m like any other person, a woman! 

Q: What do you like most about your life? 
A: The best thing about my life is being who I am – Sreedevi. Besides that, I have always led a very protected and sheltered life. I have never had to face any problems, my family always kept them away. But now, I have to face life and deal with my own problems. 

Q: If and when you do get involved in a relationship, what would you look for? 
A: The man should be very understanding and should love me all the time. In fact, we should learn to love – love should grow and not die. 

Q: Have you ever thought of retiring? 
A: No way! I still have a long way to go. I will never let my fans down. But I won’t let my fans chase me away either. Before that, I will gracefully step down. 

Q: Was there ever a moment when you felt like bunking work? 
A: Oh yes! I hate doing fight scenes. So whenever the director says that I have to do a fight sequence, I feel like bunking shooting. I really feel like running away!



No comments:

Post a Comment