Monday 28 January 2013

Sridevi and Gauri Shinde at Whistling Woods: The Superstar meets studens with Subash Ghai


Someone from Whistling Woods tweeted, "We had an amazing session with Gauri Shinde, Hemanti Sarkar & the lovely Sridevi on Campus yesterday... English Vinglish was undoubtedly one of the best films of 2012 and the session was as invigorating. 


Students were ecstatic when, after seeing the Audio Visual they made for her, Sridevi said to them "Thank YOU for making me feel good about myself again."

In her pastel DVF top and cream pants, Sridevi looked picture-perfect.




 


 


 









 


 



 



 


3 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW No word for her, when ever her movie is to realise, I used to bye the video Cassette on rent and watch until I am satisfied, or until my pocket money is over, I was crazy on her, my mother used to always beat me for wasting the money on her pictures, I watched almost all her movies in childhood, even to i am crazy about her, when she came back, i was very happy and waiting until her movie is realise. she is the BEST Actress I have ever seen. BEST OF LUCK and GOD BLESS HER ALWAYS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pic all and I am bigest fan of u

    ReplyDelete