Friday 9 August 2013

What's Next for Sridevi? Not supporting roles that's for sure.


Actress Sridevi, who made an impressive comeback with English Vinglish last year, is in no mood to do 'supporting roles'.

"There are lot of offers coming my way. I am going through stories... You all will come to know about my next soon," Sridevi told PTI.

"It should excite me. When I read a script I should feel this is something I should do," she said.

English Vinglish saw Sridevi in the lead role of a housewife struggling with English.

"Why should I do supporting roles?" she shot back to a query.
 
Replying to a question about rumours that she was doing a project with Prabhudheva, the diva said "he is great actor, choreographer and director. I would love to work with him. But as of now, there is nothing happening," she said.

Prabhudheva's directorial debut in Bollywood, Wanted, was produced by Sridevi's husband Boney Kapoor.

From Indian Express

No comments:

Post a Comment