Thursday 14 May 2015

Famous Fan: Alia Bhatt, "Sridevi is my favourite."

Alia Bhatt, "I am not sure I will be able to do it, but I would love to play Sridevi in Chaalbaaz. I saw the film recently and I was bowled over by her sheer talent. She played both diametrically opposite roles so beautifully. 

Another film I was very impressed with was Khuda Gawah. I did a horse riding sequence for Shandaar recently and I was so scared, even after I underwent all that training, In Khuda Gawah, she has so many horse-riding sequences and she seems so much at ease. I don't think I can do justice to any of her roles but I would like to reprise her on the big screen."

Earlier, after the release of English Vinglish, youngling Alia had tweeted:
ALIA BHATT" 
Watched English Vinglish and remembered why I was such a big fan of Sreedevi. Charmed all over again..!


 Left: Alia Bhatt with Sridevi over the years 

Alia Bhatt, "Three things to say about Sridevi? She's fabulous, supreeeeeemely talented and my favourite." 




No comments:

Post a Comment