Monday 26 March 2018

Sridevi with her English Vinglish kids: Navika Kotia and Shivansh Kotia


On film, they were Sagar and Sapna - Sridevi and Adil Hussain's children in the film English Vinglish. The roles were in fact essayed by siblings Navika and Shivansh Kotia.


  • navika_kotia My heart feels so heavy as I wake up to this shocking news.
    A legend has left us. I grew up listening of how crazy my mom was about her and her movies.. and then I got the privilege of doing a movie with her.. Such an amazingly talented and hardworking actress.. those days will never come back.. she will never come back.. but will live on forever in our hearts and memories.
    My heartfelt condolences to her family. May God give them strength during this difficult time.
    I love you Reel Mom ♥️😭🙏🏻
    #ripsrideviji💔






Above: Sridevi's on-screen kids in English Vinglish react to the tragic news of Sridevi's untimely passing.

No comments:

Post a Comment