Thursday 4 July 2019

The Last Word: Sridevi's thoughts on her frequent costars

We've featured Sridevi's long list of famous fans in our extensive archive, what her costars, directors, newcomers, singers and other stars thought of her is on record.

Here's a rare glimpse of what Sridevi thought about her often frequent co-stars; Anil Kapoor, Rishi Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Rajnikanth, Kamal Haasan and Sunny Deol.

The Last Word: Sridevi


Anil Kapoor: I have never seen anyone as dedicated and hardworking

Rishi Kapoor: I am amazed by his spontaneity and I still love his performances

Amitabh Bachchan: He is a legend. Everyone wants to be Amitabh Bachchan. I am still amazed by the aura he carries.

Rajnikanth: Is a real superstar and a super person. He is very down to earth and there are few people in life you come across like that. He is simple and has very basic needs.

Kamal Haasan: He is a great actor, and he loves to direct - we all know that. It amazes me that there are so many responsibilities he carries, which is not an easy thing. Only he can manage it.

Sunny Deol: Is a very powerful and strong person. He is a man of few words, which really suited me because I am also very shy and reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment