Tuesday 7 July 2020

Abhishek Bachchan talks about fanning out on Sridevi

In a recent interview, while promoting his web series and celebrating 20 years as a working actor in Bollywood, Abhishek Bachchan spoke about his link to Sridevi.

"The reason I did the film Run (2004) was because of Sriji. I remember Boney Kapoor and Srideviji produced the film. And Srideviji, of whom I am a huge fan, showed me the Tamil film (Run, 2002), which Maddy (R Madhavan) had acted in and I was sitting in the preview theatre called Ketnav and I was so excited that I was sitting next to her."


Below Abhishek Bachchan with Sridevi over the years at various occasions; Manish Malhotra's 50th birthday bash, film festivals and award shows.





Above: Rare pic: Anil Kapoor, Abhishek Bachchan, Jaya Bachchan and Sridevi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment