Monday 20 July 2020

Sridevi's opinion about the men of Bollywood

Excerpt from Filmfare, October 1985, a chat with Sridevi.

Filmfare: What is your opinion about your heroes? 



Sridevi: "I think Amitji is the best. Though I've not had much opportunity to work with him.




With Jeetuji, I am very comfortable, My first film was with him. I was very worried and scared but he made me feel totally at ease.



Kamal Haasan is also excellent.




As a co-star, I've had no problem with Rajesh Khanna. No, he does not interfere in the direction or insist on the camera focusing on him all the time. As a person, I don't really know him.



Sunny Deol is very reserved and am I so I can't really comment on him. But I've seen the rushes of our film and I think he's done very well. Even the comedy scenes. Those require a very good sense of timing, you know."

No comments:

Post a Comment