Saturday 5 September 2020

Divya Bharti on being compared to Sridevi, meeting the icon and fan girl-ing out on Sri!



For a video magazine, newcomer to Bollywood, actress Divya Bharti was asked about the comparisons between her and the Number One star of Bollywood at the time; Sridevi

Q: This is Divya Bharti. Divya, when someone first said to you, you look like Sridevi, how did you feel?
Divya Bharti: "I was thrilled. I said, wow, what a compliment to look so beautiful and good. 

Q: Have you ever met Sridevi?
Divya Bharti: "Once in an airport. Just hello. She said, "I'm Sri." I said, "I'm Divya." That's it.

Q: Do you feel like your face looks a lot like Sridevi?
Divya Bharti: No yaar, she's too beautiful. Too good. She's tall, she's good-looking, she's fairer than me, she's.. I don't know what not. She's got a clear complexion. I've got a pimpled face.

Q: We can't see any pimples?
Divya Bharti: Why do we have makeup? To hide it!  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment