Tuesday 24 November 2020

Juhi Chawla fan girls on Sridevi. Again.

In a recent interview, Juhi Chawla fondly reminisced about her favourite Indian actress, Sridevi. 

Juhi Chawla, "I used to like Sridevi. I thought Sridevi can dance, do comedy, do tragedy and do everything on this planet and she can look like a doll doing everything. I would always kind of watch Srideviji and do what she does... like and be blown away! This is great, this is the way you should do it. I was a fan. And I still feel if there was one artist that it will take anyone a lifetime to reach, then that is Sridevi. Not only for acting,. It will be a lifetime when an artist like her comes again. She was just something else."

Too cute.  And too true! 

For daily Bollywood snippets, check out Muvyz at Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/muvyz/


 

No comments:

Post a Comment