Sunday 19 June 2022

Father's day Special: Rare pics of Sridevi with her father Ayappan: "I hero-worshipped my father"


Excerpt:


Q: Who is your idol?
Sridevi: "One person I truly hero-worshipped was my father. I think I was more fond of my father than my mother. I missed him a lot. Maybe being a lawyer he was busy with his court cases. one day, I pestered him to take me to court. I wanted to see what it would be like. My what an argumentator he was1 Loud and aggressive, hitting out at his opponent, who was actually a good friend of the family. It was nearly an hour and a hlaf later that the case came to an end. And then, what do I see? My father walking towards his opponent, putting an arm around his shoulders, laughing with him like they were the best of friends. I couldn't quite believe what I saw. How could a man be such a loving father at home and behave so differently outside?" 






 

1 comment:

  1. ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

    ReplyDelete