Tuesday 12 March 2019

Sridevi with Southern Superstars


Sridevi with her South Indian co-stars - can you name them all?

In an interview, Sridevi said about her Tamil films, "All the films I did in Tamil were really strong ones - every film I did with K.Balachander, Bharati Raja, Balu Mahendra and starred with Sivaji Ganesan, Kamal Hasan, Rajnikanth were really great films. I enjoyed the romantic roles I played with N.T.Rama Rao Sir, A.N.R sir as well.So directly or indirectly Tamil films have contributed me the most in my career either by way of doing direct Tamil films or by its remake in Hindi."


3 comments:

  1. how to post my sriji posts here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can email the group and if the images are not already online, we can post them.

      Delete
  2. Ntr
    Anr
    Krishna
    Kamal
    Nagar
    Chiru
    Vinkatesh

    ReplyDelete