Sunday 6 June 2021

Sridevi with Aamir Khan: Cover shoot outtakes from 1989: Bollywood superstars


Sridevi with Aamir Khan: Cover shoot outtakes from 1989: Bollywood superstars! 
More in the archive here.  

During a conversation with Hindustan Times in 2018, Aamir Khan confided with Boney Kapoor about how much he loved Sridevi, she was the number one actress for him. 

He had a chance to shoot a magazine cover with Sridevi but was very nervous to work with her. He said, “I can’t tell you how nervous I was. In my heart, I was so afraid that when I would come in front of her, she would understand in two seconds that this boy is in love with her. I was smitten, totally.”

Below: Sridevi and Aamir Khan on the cover of Filmcity, the Hindi tabloid in the early 90s, 



No comments:

Post a Comment