Friday 23 September 2022

Sridevi with her costars: Rishi Kapoor, Anil Kapoor, Sunny Deol and Amitabh Bachchan

Sridevi with her costars: Rishi Kapoor, Anil Kapoor, Sunny Deol and Amitabh Bachchan - and what she said about them. Also, check out their list of movies together. 


Rishi Kapoor and Sridevi appeared in six films together: The Listicle here.

Sridevi, "I am amazed by his spontaneity and I still love his [Rishi Kapoor's] performances"


Anil Kapoor and Sridevi appeared in 13 films together: The Listicle here.

Sridevi, "I have never seen anyone as dedicated and hardworking [as Anil Kapoor]"



Sridevi and Sunny Deol appeared in six films together: The Listicle here.

Sridevi, "[Sunny Deol] Is a very powerful and strong person. He is a man of few words, which really suited me because I am also very shy and reserved."



Sridevi and Amitabh Bachchan appeared in four films together: The Listicle here.

Amitabh Bachchan, "He is a legend. Everyone wants to be Amitabh Bachchan. I am still amazed by the aura he carries." 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment